Utilizing diagnostic and assessment procedures to develop and implement therapeutic treatment.
Manipulating tissue layers using various techniques, to enhance function and aid in healing.
Treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine.
We provide exceptional service to ensure our patients are being taken care of by taking a multidisciplinary approach to treatment and care. We work closely with third party insurance companies, WSIB, extended health care plans and motor vehicle accident claims. Our qualified staff can handle all your billing inquiries.
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Herniated Discs (Bulging Discs)
- Upper, Mid and Low Back Strains
- Tears, Sprains & Strains
- Overuse & Repetitive Strain Injuries
Hand & Arm Conditions:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- DeQuevain’s Syndrome
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medical Epdicondylitis)
Lower Body Conditions
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- Patello-Fermoral Pain Syndrome
- Plantar Fascitis
- Achilles Tendinosis
- Piriformis Syndrom